Formerly called the CoolVac 12, the CoolVac 11 provides a great starting point for the contractor. We offer a manual pull-start and an electric start option.
The blade diameter measures 18″ and provides good production rates for the occasional user. The vacuum hood is protected by a removable liner. This liner will protect your machine from foreign objects and is easily replaced.
Abrasion Resistant Chamber and Fan: AR-400 steel was developed for the agricultural industry. It is used where strong, durable steel is needed for moving: coal, ore, cement, gravel, and light aggregate. It is commonly used for conveyors, chutes, linings, hoppers and handling equipment in the materials handling and mining industries.
Specifications of Cool Vac 11
- ￼Weight: 170 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30” long x 28” wide x 38” high
- Engine: Briggs OHV Dura-lubeTM, 1650 Series I/C cast iron sleeve, .8 gallon tank, low level oil shutdown [manual pull start or electric]
- Fan Housing: 1⁄4” AR-400 steel fan x 1⁄4” AR-400 steel chamber.
- RPM / hour meter
- Engine Warranty: 2 year consumer/1 year commercial
- 6″ dia. Inlet and Exhaust
Options for the Cool Vac 11
Production speed of the CoolVac 11 matches its predecessor (CoolVac 12).
This video shows how easy it is to replace the liner.