A great starting point for the weekend contractor, “Do-it-Yourselfer” or rental store. The CM700 maintains robust features of all our machines (heavy-gauge steel and powder-coating) and now comes with a plastic hopper to make it even lighter.
The CM700 can grow with your business. It is capable of attic blowing, dense packing and even wall spray.
This is a perfect solution for many contractors in metropolitan areas. This machine is perfectly sized for small elevators and is able to keep the machine close. It is a truly flexible machine that handles all blowing materials while providing the most flexibility.
Small rental machines are typically slow, cheaply made and create time-consuming breakdowns. The CM700 provides the versatility of a rental machine without the hassles.
Power requirements are never a problem with the CM700. The CM-700S (Standard), CM700D (Deluxe) and the CM-700R (Recycle) require only 15 amps of power.
Benefits of CM-700S (Standard or Deluxe)
- Fiber conditioning is enhanced with the help of dual ‘scalping augers’.
- The control panel of the machine is updated with the latest technology and is completely modular. It comes with plug-in receptacles.
- Airlock maintenance is made easy with the help of quick release dual augers.
- The machine is easy to handle with the help of quick release hopper.
Benefits of CM-700R (Recycle)
- You can use the CM700R as a stand-alone machine.
- The CM700R makes manual recovery simple. The hopper is designed to accept a trash bin to make recycling simple.
Using the CM-700
- The CM-700 is simple to operate.
- The plastic hopper is made of durable plastic.
Overview video created in 2013
Another overview video, with some updates, June 4, 2015
CM-700 Production Rates
100' Hose with 12' rise
|Bags p/hr||Sq ft p/hr|
|Cellulose (22 lb bag)||950||41||1580|
|Fiberglass (32 lb bag)||400||12||1550|
|Rockwool (30 lb bag)||600||20||750|
3-way Wireless Remote
Ease of Maintenance